We stay focused on long-term gains based on a multi-pronged investment philosophy
Guiding principles we follow:
- Multi-cycle investing increases returns and reduces volatility risk
- Multi-asset diversification improves returns
- Transparency, honesty and commitment breeds investor trust
- Innovation improves processes and returns
Key features of our investment funds and mandates:
- Broad diversification
- Exposure to the core developed markets in Europe, the US and Asia, not in speculative assets
- A clear, convicted allocation strategy that doesn’t change at the first sign of trouble
Our Key Differentiators
Our CIO, Simon Fentham-Fletcher, is directly responsible for all the investment decisions in our private wealth business.
This ensures accountability and clarity. While there is support from firm’s investment specialists, we don’t believe in decisions by committee.
Our other unique features include:
- Apolitical: we don’t have external factors to consider.
- Ownership: we “eat our own cooking” and have a significant amount of our net liquid assets invested in our own strategies.
- Consistent: we are not day traders and instead take a longer-term view, even if that hurts us at times, but we do expect to outperform over the cycle.